Exclusive furniture for home and office
, 22.09.2013
homecall backsite map
ABOUT FURNITURE FOREIGN FURNITURE SITES ABOUT FURNITURE ABOUT THIS  PROJECT TO PARTNERS

« The first furniture factory » has transferred the manufacture.

Joint-Stock Company « First furniture factory » it has been opened on September, 15th, 1945 and at creation the Furniture Factory number 1 » has received the name «. In 1956 factory have placed under the authority of Management of the local industry, and obligatory assortment became manufacturing accessories from plywood for other enterprises. In 1993 manufacture has been reorganized in joint-stock company and has returned to itself the historical name « the First furniture factory ». Full technical reconstruction and replacement of assortment of let out(of released) production has been lead.

But city authorities in the last some years have decided to reform, reorientate and transfer the industrial enterprises located in St.-Petersburg, and to rehabilitate liberated territories that will promote improvement of an ecological and cultural atmosphere of Petersburg. Then the factory has constructed a modern industrial complex in the Northwest industrial zone of Petersburg. Introduction of the project (on modernization and development) has enabled factory to pass to the all-European control system of manufacture and quality and as to increase in 2,5 times volumes of manufacture of case furniture. As a result, to the address of Furniture travel, the house 4 it is entered in build updated, West-European on equipment and the organization of manufacture the enterprise. The name has not changed the First furniture factory.

On May, 25th official opening new manufacture of the First furniture factory took place. This industrial complex is in the Northwest industrial zone of Petersburg on the Furniture prospectus.

best furniture Exclusive furniture

Exclusive furniture