On May, 25th to Kemerovo there was a fire in a furniture warehouse.

The fire in, belonging firm " Ћадик " was seen by the security guard. When on a place proishestviya profits firemen, because of heat and strong smoke blanketing at once to get on a warehouse it was not possible Ц the special equipment was required. 5 calculations of rescuers participated in fire extinguishing. To the enterprise has been put sereznyj damage Ц have burned down porolonovye mattresses and furniture on the area of 80 square meters. Under the preliminary version, the reason of a fire became infringement of technics(technical equipment) of operation of an electric equipment.

© Ёксклюзивна€ мебель «“јЌј», 2004—2006